- Rear Zipper Closure with a Zipper Lock, which stops even the most persistent fingers from unzipping
- 3 Zipper options allowing the vest to grow with the passenger
- All connector points are not accessible to the passenger, making it very difficult for all of the Houdini’s to escape
- Dynamically crash tested for passengers 31 – 168 lbs
- For use in Passenger vehicles only
- Must be used with the factory tether anchor on the back side of seat
- Cannot be used in a sedan or pickup truck
- Crotch Strap included on ALL Sizes
- Vest and Mount Sold Together
- Size according to Chest Measurement
- XS 18” – 24” | S 25” – 32” | M 32” – 37” | L 37” – 43”
- Custom Sizing is available
- Vehicle seatbelt must be used in conjunction with this product.
- Hold vest while passenger steps into crotch straps with the EZ-ON® parachute logo in front.
- Choose one of the (3) zippers that fits child snuggly. Be certain that the vest fits secure.
- Hook zipper lock into zipper pull. Keep bottom strap low around the hip level.
- Adjust crotch straps to shorten or lengthen, to be snug but not tight. Keep the bottom strap low around the hip level.
- Adjust shoulder straps using adjusters. Pull webbing through adjuster to reduce slack. Do not pull too tight as this will cause vest to pull up off hips resulting in injury.
- Back thread web through bar slides to lock.
Cold water only. Hand or Machine wash on delicate cycle. Use a mild detergent such as woolite. Do not Machine Dry. IMPORTANT: DO NOT USE BLEACH OR DRY-CLEANING PRODUCTS.
EZ-ON Products Stands behind the products we make. Warranty covers any defects in material or workmanships under normal use during the warranty period. We will repair or replace product defects for 1 year from manufacturer date.
Death or serious injury can occur if manufacturer’s instructions are not followed correctly. All EZ-ON Products are dynamically tested to meet NHTSA standards. Please follow washing instructions on product tag. Replace product if it is damaged, frayed or has been in a crash. Recommended replacement after six years. EZ-ON Products are not liable for injury if these recommendations are not followed.