- Designed to keep passenger in their seat
- All Connecting points are behind the seat
- Easy Installation
- Must be used with the factory tether anchor on the back side of seat
- Cannot be used in a sedan or pickup truck
- For passengers weighing 31 – 168lbs
- Must be used with MAXPV Vest
- Vehicle seatbelt must be used in conjunction with this product
- Fold seat and locate tether anchor. May have to remove fabric cover to gain access to bite of seat.
- Lay mount over back of seat.
- Connect central tether hook to lower vehicle anchor.
- Disconnect shoulder straps from D-ring and hang straps over the seat.
- Disconnect bottom tether hooks from D-ring.
- Feed bottom tether hooks through bite of seat.
- Fold seat up and pull bottom tether hooks fully through bite of seat.
- Properly seat the passenger.
- Loop bottom tether hooks through hip D-rings on vest.
- Feed bottom tether hook back through bite of seat. Captain’s chairs, can go around side of the seat. Repeat step 9-10 for opposite side.
- Starting from the top down, loop shoulder tether hooks through shoulder D-rings and lay strap over the back of the seat. Repeat this step for the opposite side.
- Hook bottom tether hook to lower D-ring on mount.
- Tighten bottom tether hooks by pulling on loose webbing through tilt adjuster. Ensure it is fully tightened before proceeding to next step.
- Hook shoulder tether hooks to the top D-ring on the mount.
- Tighten shoulder straps by pulling the loose webbing through the tilt adjuster.
- Thread vehicle seat belt through vest loops.
- Buckle seatbelt low on the lap. Make sure seatbelt is in the locked position and secured as tightly as possible.
Cold water only. Hand or Machine wash on delicate cycle. Use a mild detergent such as woolite. Do not Machine Dry. IMPORTANT: DO NOT USE BLEACH OR DRY-CLEANING PRODUCTS.
EZ-ON Products Stands behind the products we make. Warranty covers any defects in material or workmanships under normal use during the warranty period. We will repair or replace product defects for 1 year from manufacturer date.
Death or serious injury can occur if manufacturer’s instructions are not followed correctly. All EZ-ON Products are dynamically tested to meet NHTSA standards. Please follow washing instructions on product tag. Replace product if it is damaged, frayed or has been in a crash. Recommended replacement after six years. EZ-ON Products are not liable for injury if these recommendations are not followed.