- For use in a School Bus
- Small and compact making it easy to move between buses
- Must be used with EZ-ON Products Vest.
- Easy No Drill installation
- For passengers weighing 31 – 168lbs
- Unlock seat and lift up.
- Hang adjustable hooks from top of seat.
- Close bus seat. Make sure non-adjustable hook ends are extending on seat bottom.
Note: Securely lock seat bottom in place.
- Connect push button.
Note: Face of Push Button should be against the bus seat back.
- Adjust length of seat wrap so that the bar slide is at the top of the bus seat, and non-adjustable hook ends are extending approximately 2 inches on seat bottom.
- Back thread loose end of webbing through bar slide.
- Pull webbing tight at the push button. Mount strap must be tight without slack.
Note: Webbing should be tight enough to create a crease on the top of the bus seat.
- Properly seat passenger.
Note: Hips low against the back of the seat and shoulders flush to the seat.
- Attach the non-adjustable tether hooks to the “D” rings located at the hip level of the seating passenger’s vest.
- To shorten or lengthen the hip tether hooks, rotate seat mount.
Note: Passenger should not be able to move bottom more than 2 inches forward.
- Attach adjustable hook ends to tether slots on the shoulder adjusters on the vest.
- Tighten strap by pulling webbing through the tilt lock adjuster.
Note: Repeat steps 11 – 12 for second shoulder strap.