- Transport children while lying on their back.
- For children in body casts, hip Spica casts, braces, and any other configuration where the child has to be transported laying down.
- Small enough to fit into a backpack, easy to move from one vehicle to another
- Can be used in all types of family vehicles
- A layer of padding no thicker than 2” may be used under the passenger for added comfort.
- For Passengers over 12 months of age, weighing 22 – 106lbs.
- No Mount Needed.
- Size according to Chest Measurement
- XS 18” – 24” | S 23” – 29” | M 28” – 34”
- Custom Sizing is available
TO SECURE VEST ONTO PASSENGER
Place vest on passenger with buckles positioned to the front and the bottom strap over hip bones.
Close and secure push buckles. Tighten the buckles by pulling on the loose webbing.
Bring crotch straps through passenger’s legs and secure.
Tighten crotch straps to be snug, but not too tight. Make sure to position the hip strap low and over hip bones.
Thread loose end of shoulder strap through black plastic bar slide.
*Do not pull too tight, as this will cause vest to pull off hips.
Back thread to lock in place.
*Repeat steps 5 & 6 for second shoulder strap.
TO SECURE PASSENGER TO REAR SEAT
NOTE: Rear vehicle seat must be flat. Passenger must be able to fit on rear seat laying lengthwise.
Lay passenger on the rear seat with the casted leg against the seat back.
For passengers over 30” tall, route the vehicle seatbelt closest to the passenger’s head through the chest strap, buckle and tighten. *When using a lap/shoulder belt, the shoulder portion of the belt must be in the locked position.
- For passengers under 30” tall, route seat belt closest to passenger’s head through both the chest and hip strap of vest, buckle and tighten. Skip step 9. *When using a lap/shoulder belt, the shoulder portion of the belt must be in the locked position.
For passengers over 30” tall, route the middle seat belt thought the hip strap of vest, buckle and tighten.
*When using a lap/shoulder belt, the shoulder portion of the belt must be in the locked position.
Secure seat belts as tightly as possible. Make sure all the seat belts are in the locked position.
Buckle remaining seat belt closest to passenger’s knee preparing for next step.
Place extremity belt around both legs and lap portion of the already buckled seatbelt.
Buckle and tighten the extremity belt at or above the passenger’s knee.
THE PINCH TEST
Tighten vest so that no pinch in the webbing can be achieved on the chest strap. When vest is snug fingers will be unable to grab any webbing.
Cold water only. Hand or Machine wash on delicate cycle. Use a mild detergent such as woolite. Do not Machine Dry. IMPORTANT: DO NOT USE BLEACH OR DRY-CLEANING PRODUCTS.
EZ-ON Products Stands behind the products we make. Warranty covers any defects in material or workmanships under normal use during the warranty period. We will repair or replace product defects for 1 year from manufacturer date.
Death or serious injury can occur if manufacturer’s instructions are not followed correctly. All EZ-ON Products are dynamically tested to meet NHTSA standards. Please follow washing instructions on product tag. Replace product if it is damaged, frayed or has been in a crash. Recommended replacement after six years. EZ-ON Products are not liable for injury if these recommendations are not followed.