- Rear Zipper Closure with a Zipper Lock, which stops even the most persistent fingers from unzipping the Max 2 Vest.
- 3 Zipper options allowing the vest to grow with the passenger.
- All connector points are not assessible to the passenger, making it very difficult for all of the Houdini’s on your bus to escape
- Dynamically crash tested for passengers 31 – 168lbs.
- EZ-ON Max 2 Mount is sold with Vest.
- Easy no Drill installation
- For use on school bus
- Crotch Strap included on ALL Sizes.
- Sizing according to Chest Measurement.
- XS 18” – 24” | S 25” – 32” | M 32” – 37” | L 37” – 43”
- Custom Sizing Available
- Wrist straps
- Upper arm straps
- Ankle straps
Hold vest while passenger steps into crotch straps with the E-Z-ON® parachute logo in front.
Choose one of the (3) zippers that fits child snuggly. Be certain that the vest fits secure.
Hook zipper lock.
*Keep waist strap low around the hip level.
Adjust crotch straps to shorten or lengthen.
*To be snug but not tight.
Adjust shoulder straps using adjusters.
*Pull webbing through adjuster to reduce slack.
*Do not pull too tight as this will cause vest to pull up off of hips.
*The hip strap of the vest must stay low around the lap.
Back thread web through bar slides to lock
THE PINCH TEST
Tighten vest so that no pinch in the webbing can be achieved on the chest strap. When vest is snug fingers will be unable to grab any webbing.
Unlock seat and lift up
Hang shoulder straps from top of seat
Note: The longer tether hooks
Close bus seat. Allow hip tether hooks to extend on the bus seat.
Connect push button.
Note: Face of Push Button should be against the bus seat back.
Adjust length of seat wrap at the bar slide, so that all of the tilt adjusters are lying flat against the seat back.
Back thread loose end of webbing through bar slide.
Pull webbing tight at the push button. Mount strap must be tight without slack
Note: Webbing should be tight enough to create a crease on the top of the bus seat.
Properly seat Passenger
Note: Hips low against the back of the seat and shoulders flush to the seat
Attach hip level tether hooks to the hip level D-rings on the Vest.
Tighten hip strap by pulling on the webbing through the tilt adjuster on the back side of the seat.
Hip level D-rings should sink into the seat bite.
Loop shoulder strap through d-ring at the shoulder level on the vest.
Hook shoulder strap to D-Ring on the back of the seat.
Tighten shoulder strap by pulling on the loose webbing.
Note: Repeat steps 11 – 13 for second shoulder strap.