- For use in a School Bus
- Small and compact making it easy to move between buses
- Must be used with EZ-ON Products Vest.
- Easy No Drill installation
- For passengers weighing 31 – 168lbs
- Unlock seat and lift up
- Hang shoulder straps from top of seat
Note: The longer tether hooks
- Close bus seat. Allow hip tether hooks to extend on the bus seat.
- Connect push button.
Note: Face of Push Button should be against the bus seat back.
- Adjust length of seat wrap at the bar slide, so that all of the tilt adjusters are lying flat against the seat back.
- Back thread loose end of webbing through bar slide.
- Pull webbing tight at the push button. Mount strap must be tight without slack
Note: Webbing should be tight enough to create a crease on the top of the bus seat.
- Properly seat Passenger
Note: Hips low against the back of the seat and shoulders flush to the seat
- Attach hip level tether hooks to the hip level D-rings on the Vest.
- Tighten hip strap by pulling on the webbing through the tilt adjuster on the back side of the seat.
Hip level D-rings should sink into the seat bite.
- Loop shoulder strap through d-ring at the shoulder level on the vest.
- Hook shoulder strap to D-Ring on the back of the seat.
- Tighten shoulder strap by pulling on the loose webbing.
Note: Repeat steps 11 – 13 for second shoulder strap.
Cold water only. Hand or Machine wash on delicate cycle. Use a mild detergent such as woolite. Do not Machine Dry. IMPORTANT: DO NOT USE BLEACH OR DRY-CLEANING PRODUCTS.
EZ-ON Products Stands behind the products we make. Warranty covers any defects in material or workmanships under normal use during the warranty period. We will repair or replace product defects for 1 year from manufacturer date.
Death or serious injury can occur if manufacturer’s instructions are not followed correctly. All EZ-ON Products are dynamically tested to meet NHTSA standards. Please follow washing instructions on product tag. Replace product if it is damaged, frayed or has been in a crash. Recommended replacement after six years. EZ-ON Products are not liable for injury if these recommendations are not followed.