- Front Push Button closure, makes it as easy as putting on a jacket.
- Grows with the passenger through the never-ending growth spurts.
- Small enough to fit into a backpack
- Dynamically crash tested for passengers 31 – 168lbs.
- An EZ-ON Products Mount is required
- Available in 4 Sizes: XS, S, M, L
- Crotch Straps included on sizes XS, S & M
- Sizing According to Chest measurements
- XS 18” – 24” | S 25” – 32” | M 32” – 37” | L 37” – 43”
- Custom Sizing is available
- 100SMU – Seat Mount (School Bus Transportation)
- 100WC – Wheel Chair Mount
- 100FM – Floor Mount (School Bus or Family Vehicle Transportation)
- Neck Pad
- Wrist straps
- Upper arm straps
- Ankle straps
Hold vest while passenger steps into crotch straps with the E-Z-ON® parachute logo to front.
Keep bottom strap low around hip level.
Close and secure push buttons.
Pull webbing ends snug.
Adjust crotch straps to shorten or lengthen to be snug but not tight.
Adjust shoulder straps using adjusters.
*Pull webbing through adjuster to reduce slack.
*Do not pull too tight as this will cause vest
Back thread webbing through bar slides to prevent vest from loosening.
*Proceed to follow manufacture instructions for the EZ-ON compatible mount.
THE PINCH TEST
Tighten vest so that no pinch in the webbing can be achieved on the chest strap. When vest is snug fingers will be unable to grab any webbing.
Cold water only. Hand or Machine wash on delicate cycle. Use a mild detergent such as woolite. Do not Machine Dry. IMPORTANT: DO NOT USE BLEACH OR DRY-CLEANING PRODUCTS.
EZ-ON Products Stands behind the products we make. Warranty covers any defects in material or workmanships under normal use during the warranty period. We will repair or replace product defects for 1 year from manufacturer date.
Death or serious injury can occur if manufacturer’s instructions are not followed correctly. All EZ-ON Products are dynamically tested to meet NHTSA standards. Please follow washing instructions on product tag. Replace product if it is damaged, frayed or has been in a crash. Recommended replacement after six years. EZ-ON Products are not liable for injury if these recommendations are not followed.