100FM – Floor Mount
The 100FM is a convenient choice for use in all types of vehicles. The 100FM is installed to vehicle’s floor using the included tether hardware kits. It has four tethers that attach to the two D-Rings at the waist of a vest, and the two roll adjusters at the shoulders of a vest.
- Use only with EZ-ON Compatible vests; 103Z, 203PB, 303Z, 403PB
- For passengers 31-168lbs when used independently
- Passengers who weigh over 168lbs must use a seatbelt in conjunction.
- Can be used in a school bus and family vehicle
- Seats must have entry between seatback and seat bottom.
- Must have access behind seat.
- Drilling is required
- Professional installation required for the tether hardware kits.
- Instructions for hardware kit are found on the anchor kit assembly bag and video instructions on website.
- When used in a school bus the entire seat directly behind restrained passenger bus be unoccupied of have restrained occupants.
- Recommended replacement 6 years after date of manufacturing.
Contact a dealer to make your purchase
Cold water only. Hand or Machine wash on delicate cycle. Use a mild detergent such as woolite. Do not Machine Dry. IMPORTANT: DO NOT USE BLEACH OR DRY-CLEANING PRODUCTS.
EZ-ON Products Stands behind the products we make. Warranty covers any defects in material or workmanships under normal use during the warranty period. We will repair or replace product defects for 1 year from manufacturer date.
Death or serious injury can occur if manufacturer’s instructions are not followed correctly. All EZ-ON Products are dynamically tested to meet NHTSA standards. Please follow washing instructions on product tag. Replace product if it is damaged, frayed or has been in a crash. Recommended replacement after six years. EZ-ON Products are not liable for injury if these recommendations are not followed.