Push Button Adjustable Vest (Bus)
The 203PB is an excellent choice for use on school buses. The vest features a front push button closure, which makes it simple to put on and take off. This vest has adjustability through the push buttons, and through the shoulders allowing the product to grow with the passenger. The 203PB is a great option for anyone looking for a safe, secure way to transport a wide variety of children.
- Meets FMVSS213
- Must be used with EZ-ON Compatible mounts; 100SMU, 100FM
- For passengers over 31lbs
- Vests sizes XS-M come with crotch straps meeting NHTSA guidelines. Crotch straps on size Large and customs need to be requested.
- When heavy clothing, like winter jackets, are worn, the vest must be worn underneath.
- Available accessories; neck pads, wrists straps and upper arms straps
- Recommended replacement 6 years after date of manufacturing.
Contact a dealer to make your purchase
Cold water only. Hand or Machine wash on delicate cycle. Use a mild detergent such as woolite. Do not Machine Dry. IMPORTANT: DO NOT USE BLEACH OR DRY-CLEANING PRODUCTS.
EZ-ON Products Stands behind the products we make. Warranty covers any defects in material or workmanships under normal use during the warranty period. We will repair or replace product defects for 1 year from manufacturer date.
Death or serious injury can occur if manufacturer’s instructions are not followed correctly. All EZ-ON Products are dynamically tested to meet NHTSA standards. Please follow washing instructions on product tag. Replace product if it is damaged, frayed or has been in a crash. Recommended replacement after six years. EZ-ON Products are not liable for injury if these recommendations are not followed.
- 100NP – Neck Pad
- 100WR – Wrist straps
- 100UA – Upper arm straps
- 100AR – Ankle straps