- Rear Zipper Closure, so that small fidgety fingers have a hard time undoing the zipper when they’re not supposed to.
- 3 Zipper options allowing the vest to grow with your child
- Small enough to fit into a backpack. Making traveling or changing vehicles easy.
- Can be used on the school bus and in your family vehicle.
- Dynamically crash tested for passengers 31 – 168lbs.
- An EZ-ON Products Mount is required
- Available in 4 Sizes: XS, S, M, L
- Crotch Straps are included on sizes XS, S, M
- Sizing According to Chest measurements
- XS 18” – 24” | S 25” – 32” | M 32” – 37” | L 37” – 43”
- Custom Sizing is available
- 100SMU – Seat Mount (School Bus Transportation)
- 100WC – Wheel Chair Mount
- 100FM – Floor Mount (School Bus or Family Vehicle Transportation)
- 100TM – Tether Mount (Family Vehicle Transportation)
- Neck Pad
- Wrist straps
- Upper arm straps
- Ankle straps
- Zipper Lock
Hold vest while passenger steps into crotch straps with the E-Z-ON® parachute logo to front.
Choose one of the (3) zippers that fits child snuggly. Be certain that the vest fits snugly.
Keep the bottom strap low around hip level.
Adjust crotch straps to shorten or lengthen.
*To be snug but not tight.
*A crotch strap is sewn onto all sizes except Large. For Large size continue to Step 5.
Adjust shoulder straps using adjusters.
*Pull webbing through adjuster to reduce slack.
*Do not pull too tight as this will cause vest to pull up off of hips resulting in injury.
Back thread web through bar slides to lock.
THE PINCH TEST
Tighten vest so that no pinch in the webbing can be achieved on the chest strap. When vest is snug fingers will be unable to grab any webbing.
Cold water only. Hand or Machine wash on delicate cycle. Use a mild detergent such as woolite. Do not Machine Dry. IMPORTANT: DO NOT USE BLEACH OR DRY-CLEANING PRODUCTS.
EZ-ON Products Stands behind the products we make. Warranty covers any defects in material or workmanships under normal use during the warranty period. We will repair or replace product defects for 1 year from manufacturer date.
Death or serious injury can occur if manufacturer’s instructions are not followed correctly. All EZ-ON Products are dynamically tested to meet NHTSA standards. Please follow washing instructions on product tag. Replace product if it is damaged, frayed or has been in a crash. Recommended replacement after six years. EZ-ON Products are not liable for injury if these recommendations are not followed.