100TM Personal Vehicle Tether Mount
The 100TM is the ideal choice for use in personal vehicles. This mount connects to the tether anchor that’s located behind the seat of a personal vehicle. It has two hooks that connect to the roll adjusters at the shoulders of a vest.
- Meets FMVSS213.
- Use only with EZ-ON Compatible vests; 303Z, 403PB.
- For passengers over 31lbs.
- Install tether hardware kit if the passenger’s weight exceeds the vehicle tether anchor weight determined by the vehicle manufacturer. Instructions for hardware kit are found on the anchor kit assembly bag and video instructions on website.
- Not recommended with the use of a booster seat.
- If passenger is over 4’9” use seatbelt as vehicle manufacturer intended, this product will transition to a positioning device.
- Must use factory seatbelt.
- Recommended replacement 6 years after date of manufacturing.
Contact a dealer to make your purchase
Cold water only. Hand or Machine wash on delicate cycle. Use a mild detergent such as woolite. Do not Machine Dry. IMPORTANT: DO NOT USE BLEACH OR DRY-CLEANING PRODUCTS.
EZ-ON Products Stands behind the products we make. Warranty covers any defects in material or workmanships under normal use during the warranty period. We will repair or replace product defects for 1 year from manufacturer date.
Death or serious injury can occur if manufacturer’s instructions are not followed correctly. All EZ-ON Products are dynamically tested to meet NHTSA standards. Please follow washing instructions on product tag. Replace product if it is damaged, frayed or has been in a crash. Recommended replacement after six years. EZ-ON Products are not liable for injury if these recommendations are not followed.